domingo, 30 de agosto de 2015

Six months thinking outside of the box



This week will be importante for me because I'll have run out of time on my English couse. In total it lasted for six months plus two weeks (that I won in the photo competition in the DCU).
To my mind, this time was precious. I went to class five days a week, improved the vocabulary. grammar and leaned about the Irish culture.
The contact inside and outside of class with other nacionalities was very positive. I could talk in English, get to know about different cultures and new ways of seeing the world. I made friendships with French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Japonese, Korean and Irish.
The next step is to move to Laytown in the County Meath and start my au pair job, the following week I'm going to finish my course. I look forward to the new experience. The family is very kind and I believe this job will help me improve my English more and more.  
With this work, I can say that I'll be able to stay in Dublin for a year. Visit other countries and learn more every day. 
The time which I lived with a Host Family and in the studant Residence was also important for my growth as a person. I learned to respect each other, understand that everyone has their own limits and it is necessary do the maximium to coexist is positive. 
The result is to establish a more matural relationship with people and practice self-knowledge. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário